RECYCLING OF PET, GLASS & BOXES
Return your empty PET and glass bottles as well as shipping cartons to our FoodMarket24 chauffeur free of charge and convenient. In this way, we protect the environment by recycling together!
Free return & recycling of your empty PET bottles. How it works:
- Order a PET bag for your empty PET drinks bottles together with your purchase on FoodMarket24.ch by simply clicking on the "PET bag" box at the end of your order.
- Fill the PET bag only with your empty PET drink bottles (no containers filled with oil, detergent or other waste).
- Collect PET beverage bottles separately from milk PET bottles. Unfortunately, we cannot take back bags filled with PET beverage bottles and PET milk bottles mixed together.
- Press the PET bottles together as compactly as possible.
- Give the full PET bag to our FoodMarket24 delivery person with your next delivery.
- If necessary, order a new PET bag with your next FoodMarket24.ch purchase.
- For deliveries by post, we ask the customer to dispose of the empty PET bottles themselves at the official collection points.
- Take-back of FoodMarket24 glass bottles with depot:
- Collect the glass bottles with deposit, hand them over to our FoodMarket24 delivery person with the next delivery and you will receive the deposit paid back in cash.
- Please rinse the glass bottles as well as possible (no containers that have been filled with oil, detergent or other waste).
- Place the bottles in a crate.
- Hand over the bottles to the FoodMarket24 delivery person at the next delivery and receive the paid deposit back in cash.
- For deliveries by post, please return the empty bottles to the nearest organic shop and get the deposit back at the checkout.
Free return of FoodMarket24 shipping cartons:
Compress the FoodMarket24 shipping box (no product packaging) as compactly as possible and tie it tightly with string. Hand the whole bundle over to the FoodMarket24 delivery person on the next delivery.
Tip: We recommend that you return PET and glass bottles and old shipping cartons regularly (even if the PET bag is not completely full). This prevents large quantities from accumulating. Other recyclable materials such as glass bottles without a deposit, product packaging (general cardboard), food cans, plastic and aluminium packaging, etc. must be disposed of by the customer themselves at the official collection points.
end of order
click on «PET sack».
Fill the sack
with PET bottles.
The full PET sack to